Mediation is a way to address conflict in a safe, impartial space, where people can sort out misunderstandings and explore new ways of living and working together. The mediator helps to ensure that different viewpoints are heard and understood. As part of this process, the mediator will help you to explore possible ways forward, to reach a decision that feels fair and right to everyone involved.
As a mediator, Lia can help with:
- problems within your community
- problems in the workplace
- disagreements between neighbours
- disagreements between parents and schools
- tensions within (and between) organisations or congregations
At the heart of Lia’s mediation practice is a firm commitment to working intelligently and compassionately with diversity – in all its forms.